Literotica.com
index : members : slavejoanna : Biography

Add to favorites

slavejoanna
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
slavejoanna's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Twin Cities area, MN
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fpmw
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 305041
Member Since: January 24, 2004
Last Modified: January 26, 2004
Some words from slavejoanna:

I am a 26-year-old real-time Owned slave. Although currently living in Minnesota, I will soon be moving to the Ft. Lauderdale, FL, area in order to fully serve Master on a 24-7 basis. My sexual interests are varied and run deep within my soul as I hunger for cocks and cunts with equal intensity.

I enjoy furthering my education as this keeps my mind sharp and attentive for Master. In my spare time I enjoy working out to stay in shape, reading crime thrillers and erotic fiction, watching movies, dancing, and more, all as Master sees fit. I am a lean 5'11", with measurements 35B-25-35.

I have no limits, sexually or otherwise, and my goal every second of every day is to obey and please my Master. For me there is no greater joy. I wear his collar and am ever-grateful that he allows me to serve him...I have so much to learn.

The stories I post are all based on real-life events. It is my hope that you will learn from my experiences what it is like to live life as a Lifestyle slave. Dare to look beneath the sex and the pain and you'll find something even more satisfying...that being the freedom of true slavery.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board