• Authors
  • h2opolo95125

h2opolo95125

Hi everyone,
I am pretty tall in pretty good shape. I have brown hair and brown eyes. I also have tan skin. I use to play water polo and swim team. I do a number things to stay in shape.
I am on here to meet, talk, and read the stories on here. I am huge nerd when it comes to certain things. I enjoy lots of things; going to the beach, hanging out, going to the movies or play (some people say it's lame but I don't), I enjoy drawing, spending time with my family and friends, I enjoy do a lot of things so just ask me, I enjoy reading, and as I said before feel free to ask. As for work I do lots of things.
As for the women I'm into well there is a lot but the main ones are she has to be funny, herself, into or like the same things as me, doesn't judge, strong will, knows how to have fun, compassion, is okay with how I dress and more. I am sorry to disappoint the guys who were hoping I am into men because truthfully I'm into genetic women and transgender women. I'm into a lot of things.
If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Gender

Male

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
128Following
1638My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Height

Tall

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Member

Contact h2opolo95125 by clicking here.