Literotica.com
index : members : JC_The_Continuer : Biography

Add to favorites

JC_The_Continuer
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
JC_The_Continuer's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: February 24, 1994
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: UK
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing, Poker, Running, Swimming, Dancing
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 3059836
Member Since: February 10, 2016
Last Modified: March 29, 2021
JC_The_Continuer
Some words from JC_The_Continuer:

Announcement: After attempting to submit a story to have ti yet again rejected, I am announcing that I will not be continuing on this site. I have no way of rectifying the situation with the website and my attempts have fallen on deaf ears.

It has been a blast Lit, but it's time to move on.

Find me on Wattpad if you wish to continue reading my stories.

23 03 2021

Hey everyone. I'm not dead, just keeping busy in the background.

I am glad to report that Path of the Necromancer Book 2 is 114k long and expanding. The novel is still under editing and beyond everythign else, improving.

I still write other stories, continuing with Fate of Terra too - though that's been on hiatus for a while i'll admit. If you're still interested in my work, i'm over on Wattpad and my Patreon is still JC The Continuer. Hope to see you then.

08?05?2019

* * * * *

Hey to all who read this.

I'm a continuation writer, I write to de-stress and let my creativity flow. My goal is to finish some of the tales lost and forgotten to the addles of time.

If you have anything to say, please let me know via e-mail. I love to hear from you all.

* * * * *

Team:

AlwaysReady68/W.R.J. - Editor

Paks_DM - Editor

FireLance1010 - Editor

Mardi_Gras_Kid - Social Media Admin

Rate and comment to, we love to hear from you all.

* * * * *

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/jjcthecontinuer/

Patreon

https://www.patreon.com/jcthecontinuer

YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFwO2m1oCVuxF9n6da5eWA

Wattpad https://www.wattpad.com/user/JC_The_Continuer

* * * * *

RULES OF CONTINUATION - CONCIDER BEFORE CRITICISING

Being a continuation writer, I have to move quickly away from the original story set up to get outside copyright infringement. Each beginning chapter of my continuation will be fast passed and change a lot of things in the story to flow with the Administrator outlined 'rules'.

1. Main character must be altered in a significant fashion to render the creation one's own piece of work. This means that in all the stories I write: clothing will change, hair will change and some minor characters might become major or some major characters will be forced out.

2. All continuation efforts must adhere to the standard Literotica rules. In other words, nobody under certain ages yadda, yadda, yadda

3. An original character must be introduced at some point during the first continuation chapter. In my first continuation work (POTN) that role came as the biker siblings. In this one... you'll just have to wait.

4. Any alterations to present story lines, or the backtracking of Original Author story lines must have probably cause. In other words, I can't just change the entire story, just cos I say so. I need to have a legitimate reason for it and is often the greatest delay to getting work out.

5. At the beginning of any continuation chapter, the original chapters from the original author must be mentioned.

* * * * *

That's all for now. Give feedback, good or bad.

One life, One chance, live it without regrets and I'll catch you on the flipside!

Peace!

JC

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board