Literotica.com
index : members : RoseNostagia88 : Biography

Add to favorites

RoseNostagia88
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
RoseNostagia88's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: June 18
Weight: Large
Height: Small
Location: Earth
Orientation: Pansexual
Interested In: writing,drawing,swimming
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: rimming
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 3086825
Member Since: February 29, 2016
Last Modified: December 16, 2022
Some words from RoseNostagia88:

Nothing much to tell. Just one of these amateur writers that want to be recognized. I admit I have some quirky kinks. Ask me nicely, and I will tell you. And...Please don't ask for a picture of me. I don't like showing myself in public. On that note, please don't ask me to go on other sites like Skype or Kik. I have my personal reasons not to be there anymore. Videos and voice are also prohibited right now. I really want to do cyber only.

I do love to talk to people from all over the world. However, some things make me feel uncomfortable. For example, people are amazed that I am a virgin at my age. When people ask why I would go into pieces.

I have certain limits as far as my potential lovers. If you are single, I have no problems. If you are attached or married, then I will keep you at arms length. I do NOT want to be someone else's mistress or side chick. Unless your partner wants you to have someone or you are in an open marriage, I will not ever brake the sacred bond between two people.

If you are interested in me, please come into my sanctuary room here called "cookies & cream".

Speaking of which, I understand some of you are interested about my work on here. Some even want to start reading. So, with great pleasure, I'll give you a link to the first chapter. https://www.literotica.com/s/cookies-and-cream-ch-01

Oh, and by the way, I'm happily taking art requests! So long as they are part of the Cookies & Cream saga, I'll do it most fondly. All you have to do is drop me a line in my messages and ask me for your favorite kink (s).

Happy reading and seeing! ;)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board