RoseNostagia88

Nothing much to tell. Just one of these amateur writers that want to be recognized. I admit I have some quirky kinks. Ask me nicely, and I will tell you. And...Please don't ask for a picture of me. I don't like showing myself in public. On that note, please don't ask me to go on other sites like Skype or Kik. I have my personal reasons not to be there anymore. Videos and voice are also prohibited right now. I really want to do cyber only.
I do love to talk to people from all over the world. However, some things make me feel uncomfortable. For example, people are amazed that I am a virgin at my age. When people ask why I would go into pieces.
I have certain limits as far as my potential lovers. If you are single, I have no problems. If you are attached or married, then I will keep you at arms length. I do NOT want to be someone else's mistress or side chick. Unless your partner wants you to have someone or you are in an open marriage, I will not ever brake the sacred bond between two people.
If you are interested in me, please come into my sanctuary room here called "cookies & cream".
Speaking of which, I understand some of you are interested about my work on here. Some even want to start reading. So, with great pleasure, I'll give you a link to the first chapter. https://www.literotica.com/s/cookies-and-cream-ch-01
Oh, and by the way, I'm happily taking art requests! So long as they are part of the Cookies & Cream saga, I'll do it most fondly. All you have to do is drop me a line in my messages and ask me for your favorite kink (s).
Happy reading and seeing! ;)

Location

Earth

Gender

Female

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
189Followers
61Following
13My Favorites
13My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

June 18

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Short

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Writing, Drawing, Swimming

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Rimming

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact RoseNostagia88 by clicking here.