• Authors
  • sandmartin

sandmartin

A few words about my stories: I would like to stress that my stories are pure fictional fantasy and nothing more. Plausibility of storyline is a priority of mine when writing; if I can't make the story feasible then I usually abandon it. I like to try and paint pictures in the mind with my stories, whether I succeed in my attempts I leave you to judge. I also like, where possible, to create a twist in my plot, but not always because I think that might make my stories too predictable.

Those who take the time and trouble to leave me feedback are greatly appreciated and I do consider the comments made, including the criticisms, when intelligently offered. Though I don't understand why some negative critics leave anonymous comments, to me that is just cowardly. The one thing I will say in answer to some of my critics is that I don't look to offend a reader; I post to a suitable category and if that category offends you then please don't read it.

I should also like to thank my virtual friend George who first approached me through Lit to do some editing for him and has since become a friend, someone I regularly bounce ideas off, particularly when I'm looking for a male perspective, or a flash of inspiration.

Happy reading; if I made you squirm, gasp, smile, cry or experience any other kind of emotion then I consider my job done. You don't have to love it, or hate it, just feel something!

I leave you with this thought:
If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead, either write things worth reading or do things worth writing...
:)

Location

Wales

Member Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
2Following
5My Favorites
7My Comments

Contact Member

Contact sandmartin by clicking here.