• Authors
  • wildfern

wildfern

Well, you've found me! So nice of you to drop by. Yes, the photo is mine (once again... thank you JoJo for the, er... personalized training).

I'm a mom of two now, but, I'll admit I still wear the lovely lacey underthings and spike heels--I have to have a little something daring in my everyday life.

I hope you found my stories, shall we say, pleasing? I write these to please me, to provide a creative outlet for my thoughts, and because it irritates my ex-husband and my ex-in-laws no end.

I hope you'll send me an e-mail to let me know what you think of my stories. Your input may sway the direction the next one will take, I never know.

In the meantime, keep reading. I know I will!

Deirdre

P.S.--To the poor, deluded soul who thought my work was "almost too good to be written by a female"... I suppose I could be a cross-dresser, but I seem to be lacking some very essential equipment. And I do believe my mother, and my gynecologist, would be VERY surprised to find out I wasn't female after all these years. Cheers!

Location

Texas

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
20Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Bird(s), Reptile(s)

Fetishes

None

Contact Author

Contact wildfern by clicking here.