• Authors
  • alterego56

alterego56

I've been away from Lit for a while, but I am back to check things out.

I hope to meet some new people here and find a connection. I enjoy talking about all sorts of things, both sexual and nonsexual. I am not looking for roleplay or cyber sex, but if the moment seems right, I do enjoy that sort of sexual play. I prefer building a connection with someone first. If the moment never arrives, then that's okay too.

I like to think of myself as a polymath. That is, I am educated in the hard sciences: physics, math and geology mainly, but I have since developed interests in philosophy, history, political science and many other topics. Lately I've been getting into photography. I have a lot of shots on Flickr, and rather proud that a few scenic shots have been selected for Flickr Explore. I might be tempted to share if you are interested.

I am a candualist, which means that I love to have other men look at and lust for my wife. We do not share; I just like them to look at have desire. I love it when she dresses in a skirt, heels and no bra. She love getting the attention as long as it isn't creepy.

I am married and my wife knows I chat. I have encouraged her to come here too, but she isn't into it. She is a bit of an exhibitionist, and we frequent a few nude beaches and love to go skinny dipping. My stories were written for her. Other than that, I have a few fetishes like braless women in high heels.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
14Followers
1Following
4My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Photography, Bird Watching, Nude Beaches, Nude Photography

Fetishes

Candualism, Exhibitionism, Voyeurism

Contact Author

Contact alterego56 by clicking here.