• Authors
  • Art

Art

I guess the first exposure I had to erotica was in junior high school. It was back in the early sixties or the last years of the fifties. It was in Roosevelt Jr. High in San Francisco. This was a hand written paper by a girl about getting laid. I don't remember who wrote it, other than it was written by a girl, but the girl in the story was Tammy. It was handed from kid to kid. We all thought it was pretty hot. There was no such thing as a Xerox machine or a word processor in those days, so it was treated pretty carefully. I dabbled in writing stories like that later in high school, but never let anyone read them. I took up writing erotica about a dozen years or so ago. Since then, I have dabbled in it on and off. I had two stories rented by an on-line zine (I actually got paid for them) and had one published in Penthouse Variations a couple of years ago (for the "letters," as this one was called, they don't pay). I had a couple of Web sites with my stories on them, but got tired of maintaining them, especially with almost no feedback from the readers; it simply wasn't worth the bother. I have been around the block a few times. At this writing, I am over 60 now and married. We have done a little swinging in our past, and you might say, have tried a few things. Yup, even at this age, I really like sex! I have also written under the name of Quicksilver, and you may have seen some of my stories elsewhere on the Net.
I would love to drink, but the damn stuff just give me really nasty headaches that last for what seems like forever and nuttin' cure's 'em.

Location

The burbs of Denver

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
334Followers
9My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Anal Sex, Threesomes, Sex!

Contact Author

Contact Art by clicking here.