• Authors
  • FantasyStoryLover

FantasyStoryLover

I'm sorry to say that moving forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to chapters. Like any author, my hope with writing was to one day be published. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that posting more than 15% of a book online, to a public forum, automatically disqualifies it from consideration, for most publishers and agents. As such, moving forward, I will only be posting 15% of each chapter here to Lit.

A workaround to the 15% rule seems to be having people read it privately. I'm sorry to say that the only way to have said private readership seems to be via Patreon, since I can see each patron's email ID, and send them the chapters as they're ready. What that essentially means is that from this point forward, patrons will be the only ones with full access to each chapter.

I understand that this is upsetting news, and I will accept the backlash that follows. Believe me, this is not some thinly-veiled attempt at driving more people to support me on Patreon. It is honestly a move born out of the need to adhere to antiquated and outdated requirements within the publishing industry.

Thank you for all your encouragement, support, and understanding.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you enjoy my work and would like to be able to read more of it more quickly, please do consider signing up to support me. Any monetary support would go a long way towards helping me turn this into a full-time profession.

Patreon: patreon.com/thewielderchronicles

Patrons get full access to chapters, and get to read them earlier. Moving forward, posts here will be delayed by 60 days. Please refer to the updates below to know when chapters have been submitted to Lit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Chapter 32 & the epilogue were submitted on 27/11/2021.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Profile picture credits: Image by Lothar Dieterich from Pixabay.

Location

Portugal

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
197Followers
8Following
1My Favorites
23My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Writing, Reading, Exploring

Pets

Cat(s), Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact FantasyStoryLover by clicking here.