Phantom14

I am a long-time reader, recent writer. I can't promise frequent or even consistent content, but I will work on my stories on my own time. As a general rule, expect my stories to involve harems, frequent orgies, impossible sex drives, and supernatural additions to spice up the sex lives of each character involved.

One thing you will NEVER see is Rape or Sex Without Consent.

Nothing is hotter than having your partner(s) be entirely on board with what you are doing to them.

OC's;

Divine Pleasure: Aharon Jade was a mortal man pushed into the supernatural world by thrusting his dick into his Succubus girlfriend. Now Aharon discovers that he is a descendant of Hathor, the Egyptian Goddess of Love, and a Green Dragon, a race powered by Lust; what better way to find out than with his girlfriend Dawn introducing him to five more Succubi to have sex with on his birthday.

The True God: Once a simple Incubus, Aharon Weaver was in the right place at the right time, discovering a sealed conceptual Diety in an abandoned cave, trapped inside one of the Six Stones capable of controlling all realities. After finding all six, he began to conquer the omniverse, alongside all the women who deign to join him in his bed.

Location

Canada

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
This MonthUpdated
11Followers
57Following
26My Favorites
17My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

November 1, 1995

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Writing, Gaming, Reading, Movies

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Light Bdsm, Harems, Sci-Fi & fantasy

Contact Author

Contact Phantom14 by clicking here.