• Authors
  • jackh5577

jackh5577

So I thought I would add a little bit more substance to my bio since others have done the same.

As of today, I've posted two stories on this site. I invite you to read them and share your thoughts with me. The feedback so far has been overwhelmingly positive, which is great.

I've tried chatting on here a few times with very little success. In my experience, the women are more interested in chatting a few words with a guy driving the conversation. News flash: I'm a talented writer as are others on this site but it's a two-way street. Add your own voice, creativity and story or don't bother chatting at all.

I'm happy to meet new people and discuss our sexual desires, escapades and the like.

Also (and this was recommended by BabyGotBrains) I should mention the following...

If I start chatting with you, I'm not some jerk that is hoping to cum and go. I have a computer and there is more than enough internet porn to do that.

In short, I am looking to connect with someone on that level (i.e. read "sexual level" clicking with a person that way because I used to have that but I don't now.)

Feel free to PM me.

Jack

Location

DC

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
7Following

Contact Author

Contact jackh5577 by clicking here.