• Authors
  • MagnusBaneRagnor

MagnusBaneRagnor

Greetings fellow masturbators, and content creators, I know I haven't posted a lot and being a member since 2016, it has been a long while since I started writing my own eroticas, I use this place as a means to keep my mind busy, I find writing erotica a way to keep the cogs turning in my brain, most of my stories will have the naive/gullibility trend(for now), because I absolutely loved the few stories that are already here, one of them is The very personal assistant by GeorgeTasker and other is Trouser Snake by ScottWood, there have been other stories like that and I like them all but these stand out the most and probably the most favorite of mine.

Now, I am a new writer, so I would request you all, if you can give me some suggestions on what stories you would like to read, or if you would like to suggest me a new scenario where I can enact the same gullibility scene with a twist.

Would like to apologise for few grammatical errors, I write this on my phone, and as much as I try, one or two slip ups happen, please bear with me on this, I'll try to minimize it as much as possible but I can assure you it won't be something that will make the story unreadable.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
72Followers
90Following
64My Favorites
3My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Reading

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact MagnusBaneRagnor by clicking here.