• Authors
  • Midwest Writer

Midwest Writer

I am a writer by trade. I live in Chicago. I have a great imagination and love people with the same. I want to be around versatile people who can discuss sex as sell as politics and world situations. My orientation is liberal politics, but have no problem with open minded and intelligent conservatives.I enjoy an open discussion on sex. I am a very oral person and enjoy that kind of conversation. I enjoy cuddling, a glass of white wine (red if the lady prefers) and relaxing in a number of settings. I love to kiss and all of the actions that lead up to intercourse and oral sex.I love to write and enjoy the discussions with a good writer on a subject. I can both write and edit pieces.I have had a great deal of experience at age 55 to make a sexual situation both enjoyable for me and a lady. I have a wonderful beard – since 1972, a chest full of gray hair and a six inch cock. My hair is grayish white.I am married but that relationship doesn’t stand in the way of my involvement in literotica.

Location

Chicago

Author Stats

20 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Feet, Thin White Socks

Contact Author

Contact Midwest Writer by clicking here.