• Authors
  • Waga64

Waga64

I had a long-ass bio typed up, but when I saved itdecided to just throw it away. Apparently I had an avatar error even though I wasn't changing that at all and I've seen the avatar work just fine in my login area. I tried changing it to a lower res pic, but it gave me the same error that I got when I was doing literally nothing at all to it.

Turns out, there were two forms for the bio section, and apparently only the second box counts. I typed "Fuck literotica" on it and it eventually loaded just fine on my profile. Now I'm here in edit profile again, and the first box now says "Fuck literotica" too, despite not touching it. While frustrated, I only meant for that to be a test message, but since I had to deal with so much shit I think it still belongs here.

Fuck literotica.

Hopefully I'll still enjoy my stay here no matter how poorly optimized this site is. I've already written a good bit of smut as captions for my hentai tumblr, but they all grew out of proportion enough that I decided to make them full stories. On that blog with the same username of Waga64, I mainly post paizuri/titfucking pics. 90% of my het stories here will involve that to some degree, so if that's not your cup of tea then you won't find much value here.



Sometimes I roleplay smut, but I usually prefer knowing the person to some decent degree first. I guess I'm submissive, I usually play the shy boy type because it feels cute. I'm into hugs and cuddles and all that bs too so hopefully I don't come across as too lame.

Whenever I submit a decent range of writing here, the tail end of this bio will be covering my stories here. The main focus will be on my Paizuri Academy series, hopefully the name will give you a decent enough idea of the premise.

I write a lot of smutty fanfiction too, but I tend to publish that elsewhere even though I could technically post them in the celebrity category. Pretty much all my stories under this alias will be posted on my Archive of Our Own account, which is my preferred host. So far I'm getting significantly more views here on lit though, so there's that.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
2Following
5My Favorites

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Pets

Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Waga64 by clicking here.