• Authors
  • ThisNameIsntTakenYet

ThisNameIsntTakenYet

Update December 6th 2019:

I manged to finish a story for the Winter contest, which was submitted yesterday (only a few hours before the deadline, in fact. That was a very close one). I imagine it should go up very soon, as it is a contest story after all and there's only a week left for voting.

Having learned from this, I'll start to work on a story for Valentine's so I have one ready to submit once that contest starts. Already had an idea for it bouncing around my head, so I'm itching to get started. Once that story is done I'll get back to working the two longer stories I mentioned in my last update below, the Non-consent/reluctance and Mind Control ones. Both still need a lot of work, so don't expect to see either of them anytime soon. I reckon they won't be done before the Valentine's story goes live, but you never know.

--------------------------------------

Update October 21st 2019:

First of all, I'm not dead. Just have been very busy, both with school and my editing work for other writers on here. I also got hit with the flu, which delayed me even further. On top of that I've decided to try writing some longer stories for a change, which combined with my already slow writing speed means it'll take a while to finish a new story to post here.

Because of getting sick my Halloween contest submission won't be finished on time, but I had some doubts about it anyway so the idea has been shelved for now. I might return to it later.

Right now I'm working on two somewhat longer stories than what I've posted so far, one for the Non-consent/Reluctance category and one for Mind Control. I'm switching between the two whenever I get stuck on one, so it's hard to say which one will be done first. Either way, it'll be a little while until they're ready to post regardless, so don't expect a new story from me soon. Just wanted to say that I'm still here, and I'm still writing. Thanks for the patience.

--------------------------------------

About me:

I've been writing regular fiction for a few years now and recently decided to give erotica a shot. I enjoyed reading the stories on here so I figured I might as well try to write some of my own. So while I'm not new to writing in general, it is still a bit of a journey for me to get used to writing this new genre. As such, any feedback and comments are welcome. Please let me know what you liked about my stories (or didn't) and what I could improve on.

I'm still experimenting with writing different categories, so don't expect my stories to fall into just one or two of them. I might narrow it down to some preferred ones later, but I enjoy reading many different kinds of stories on here, and I assume this wide interest will show in my writing too. At the end of the day, I just write the stories I would like to read, regardless of what category they might fall into.

Location

Netherlands

Gender

Male

Author Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
99Followers
3Following
3My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Contact Author

Contact ThisNameIsntTakenYet by clicking here.