• Authors
  • MsLC

MsLC

I'm a Bisexual BBW with DDD tits who loves reading erotica and watching porn which is why I'm on here. I'm engaged to a wonderful younger man half my age. I'm not here to hook-up with anyone, but if I were to meet someone with similar interests and looking for a relationship outside of this then I'd be open to that. My fiance and I have discussed looking for a man preferably bisexual or heterofluid to be our third in a polyamorous relationship who'll not only fulfill my emotional but also my fiance's and my sexual needs and build a home with us. I like good honest, faithful monogamous men who are polite and kindhearted. So if you're interested in getting to know me and my man, and you're a true gentleman, feel free to send me a message that'll catch my interest, and you might get a reply back.

Porn interests: Squirting, fisting, gaping, double vaginal penetration, thick cocks, labia sucking, finger fucking, tit sucking, big tits, dick sucking, swallowing, riding bareback, creampies, breeding, lactation, tit fucking, threesomes, insertions, pussy eating... amongst other things.

Turn Ons: Tall men with big hands and thick cocks, women with big tits and long labia, blue eyes, pda, kissing, cuddling, dirty talk, getting my tits and pussy sucked and fucked, having my pussy fucked and stretched with fingers/hands, toys, and thick cocks then creampied, mfm threesomes, and people with foreign accents especially English, Scot, Italian, Irish and French accents, and phone sex.

Turn Offs: Mustaches, violent sex, choking, slapping or any kind of serious pain during sex. Scat, and STDs.

Location

United States

Gender

Female

Member Stats

8 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
4Followers
12Following
41My Favorites
20My Comments

More About Me

Age

49

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Big Cocks, Gaping Pussies, Fisting, Big Toys, Insertions, Lactation, Squirting, Tit Sucking, Double Vaginal, Dirty Talking, Big Hands

Contact Member

Contact MsLC by clicking here.