Literotica.com
index : members : Tall78701 : Biography

Add to favorites

Tall78701
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Tall78701's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Central Texas
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Travel
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 315955
Member Since: February 22, 2004
Last Modified: December 3, 2023
Tall78701
Some words from Tall78701:

12/4/2023 Our next story is scheduled to be released today. Reading a letter to Dear Abby in last week’s paper inspired our most recent submission. The letter delt with a wife writing Dear Abby wanting to know if it was normal for her husband to “please himself” on a daily basis. We both got a kick from reading the letter together. I asked the Mrs. if she thought it was normal, and she laughed, “Well, it’s normal for you.” Not true I might add. But it did spur me to write our next story. Please let us know what you think. Your votes and comments are warmly welcomed.

9/15/23 - Our newest story, Sans Serif, as just posted. Though our Aristippus series of 19 posts received great rankings and comments, we still don’t have the number of followers we would like. And we feel that has a lot to do with the fact that most of our stories are not romantic. So, we are now venturing into the world of the Romance Novel. Our first attempt, Hers, Hers and Ours (a lesbian love story), received good ratings, but very few comments. Sans Serif is a romantic fantasy about two mid-life singles hoping it is not too late to find true love. Please give it a read, and we look forward to your votes and comments. Note – it was posted under Erotic Couplings. However, it is a Romantic love story with a mystical twist of fantasy.

9/15/22 – Ginger’s Story is viewable as of today. All 9 chapters of the Aristippus Retreat and the 10 back stories for the Women of the Aristippus are now available. We want to thank our readers for the wonderful scores. Particularly for Angie’s Story – Thank you! Just not sure why we didn’t get more comments. Your thoughts, suggestions and corrections are always welcome. As we love to hear from our readers.

9/5/2022 – We have just submitted the last of the original nine backstories for the women of the Aristippus Resort. They include the stories of Nina and Lucinda, the two co-directors of the Aristippus. And the backstories for Lauren, Jenny, Marcia, Jessica, Robin and Vicky. Angie’s story was submitted today and should be visible by this weekend. That is the original nine backstories. However, we have now completed Ginger’s story. Ginger was not a significant character in the novel, The Aristippus Retreat. However, her input into Lacey’s experience was critical. Even though she only appears in the novel’s first and last chapter, we felt her back story should be added. Her story will be the tenth and should be available next week. If you haven’t read all the stories, please do and please vote for us. This is the only compensation we receive, and we sincerely appreciate your support. Also, please comment. We would love to hear from you. What did you like, what didn’t you like, and what stories would you like us to consider in the future? Love, Mr. & Mrs. Tall.

7/21/2022 – All nine chapters of the Aristippus Resort have been posted. We have not had as many readers as we hoped. But for those that did enjoy our first complete novel, Thank You! Starting this week, we will begin posting the back stories of the women of the Aristippus. The ten back stories will be told in the first person as the women explain their connection to the Aristippus. We apologize in advance for the length of each story, as they average 15,000 to 16,000 words. We understand that many Literotica readers don’t appreciate stories of this length. However, each woman had a lot to say regarding how and why they voluntarily entered the ranks of the World’s Oldest Profession. For our loyal fans, we sincerely appreciate your thoughtful comments and upvotes. Thank You!

Your average couple nearing retirement with a lifetime of experiences to share. Our stories are mostly fictional, but your public thoughts and comments are always welcome.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board