Literotica.com
index : members : Taljinn : Biography

Add to favorites

Taljinn
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Taljinn's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Always close - if you matter to me
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Girl/Girl when involved or not, Power & Control, Watching, Tempting being seen, and more things than you'd likely believe (or want to know about)
Pets: None
User Number: 316619
Member Since: February 24, 2004
Last Modified: January 5, 2016
Taljinn
Some words from Taljinn:

The long and the short of it is... I'm a pretty ordinary guy. I got a weakness for a pretty face, and I'm not often afraid to tell a girl what I think about her, just a little timid about actually asking her out (probably a complex of some kind). I still care about every girl I've ever dated, even the ones that have screwed me over, and if I'm to be honest, I'm still in love with a few of them.

What else? I paint (my profile pic for example), I write a little bit of everything. I'm obviously interested in sex. (How else did I get here to begin with?) I'm a medieval man, a capable blacksmith - no I won't make you a sword and yes I collect them too. I believe in magic because I've seen it work, and borne witness to things which I can only call miracles.

I've been on literotica in one form or another since some point in the 90's, not long after the beginning, though it was years later that I got an account. I find it amusing when cowards post disparaging comments anonymously and I believe that whether you are criticizing someones work or offering praise, you should be willing to admit who you are and be prepared to back up your statements. Maybe that makes me an honorable person, or maybe I just want to see the knife that gets me. Regardless there it is.

I've written two works of erotic fiction so far:

One has long since been lost to the wilds of the ether, the site I originally posted it to no longer exists. It was called "The Lady of Pain" and written under the name RAFE_GABRIEL. In short, it was a sexually motivated Planescape adventure starring "myself" and an ex-girlfriend and her demon cursed sister both of whom hated my interest in tabletop gaming. If anyone ever comes across it or has a saved copy of it on their hard drive I would really appreciate it if you emailed it to me.

The other story has never found its way off my hard drive because it was really REALLY horrible - but it was my first attempt and I can't bear to part with it.

Currently I'm working on something I'm calling "Not another erotic mind control story." I figure every genre needs a good spoof and this is my chance to pay homage to all the amazing authors I've read from over the years. I'm very nearly done with chapter 1 right now and hope to post it soon.

Any questions or feedback on anything I post, feel free to email me.

1/5/2016 - My internet is currently disconnected -this update finds me sitting very uncomfortably in the local McDonalds where every glance in my direction feels like an accusation, ugh! Worse though, I had agreed to become an editor and there are six or seven or you out there that I've not been able to contact for most of the last two months. For that I'd like to offer my deepest apologies, feel free to go with another editor if you feel I cannot respond to your emails fast enough. Hopefully I'll have this issue resolved soon.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board