• Authors
  • Wilson Hart

Wilson Hart

Sexy,laidback,confident type,45yrs,married,love to chat,dance,mingle,and party with my wife.Creative,Visual,lover and writer,involved locally with the Art Scene. Not only enjoy all rough and tumble guy-stuff,love to sunbathe nude, enjoy writing erotica. (Tanned,Oiled,and Ready)(A Stolen Orgasm) In my latest submission, "The Tiger Takes A Wife," I must say, ...Angela Carter is the obvious author-"ess" for this piece (Duhhh). However, I was intensely pissed with Angela's story line concerning Beauty...How could she not develop Beauty into all she could be?... The unknown, dark side to Beauty was begging to be told, (read Angela's, then read mine to gain a comparison) so I simply took some creative license and developed it,,,,, my way.. Placing a darker, yet revealing twist to the existing beautiful story allows me to explore Beauty's character in my own twisted way. This twisted way, allows us to dive deeper into Beauty's past and explore the erotic, twisted side, that seems to end up quite normal compared to many of my friends!!!
Ultimately sharing Angela's published denouement, all of us arrive at a much more pleasing outcome of "I told you so" Please enjoy it for what it is, a simple attempt to enhance Angela's story by revealing Beauty's inner self... enjoy, and be sure to be inspired by all of Angela's work, as I continued to be inspired!
May your next orgasm be your best, W.H.

Location

Midwest

Author Stats

23 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

Seduction

Contact Author

Contact Wilson Hart by clicking here.