• Authors
  • blueyedbailey

blueyedbailey

I'm a 28 year old woman that is comfortable in her skin. I'm honest, with a tendency to be brutally honest. If you can't handle sarcasm, you should probably steer clear.

I'm bisexual, and lately have had far more girlfriends than boyfriends.

No, I won't send you a picture of me. Why? Because it's the internet, people can't be trusted and I don't want a picture of me posted to some shady website, or a picture of me being used for cat fishing purposes.

No, I don't role-play. I get that many are into it, but it's not my thing. Respect that, like I respect that you may be into it.

Random facts: I was born in Sweden but outside of that first month of life, I've always lived in Texas. Yes, I speak Swedish and no I won't teach you any. I have blonde hair, but it's not all that natural.

Oh, why am I here? I get asked that all the time. I'm on here to chat, it is a chat room, after all. If you ask me to, "play," I'll likely be a smartass about it. We should be adults here, surely we can come up with something better than, "play." It just sounds juvenile.

Well, hopefully I've now alienated the weirdos from contacting me. If you'd still like to chat after reading this, feel free to message me. I probably won't be a bitch...probably. 🙂

Location

Texas

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
2Followers
6Following
6My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Member

Contact blueyedbailey by clicking here.