fulballz

Just an over sexed buck that loves erotic literature. I enjoy some porn specifically cum shots and hot milfs swallowing big loads of liquid protein. I've been stroking it since the neighbor boy showed me at the tender age of 10. I think he was around 13 as I do remember that his cock seemed rather large compared to mine. I've been married 4 times and I enjoyed sex with each and every one of them. I've never stopped jacking off and even at 67 do it several times a week. In addition, my wife and I have sex a couple of times a week and she loves talking dirty to me, urging me on, while I rub one out. We share a love of incest fantasy's and often read the incest stories on literotica together. She enjoys the siblings stories, I love the mom/son stories. I have a couple of personal exploits involving me and my mother and another with some cousins I haven't shared with my current bride yet. ( I would like to share on here but they happened when I was very young (preteen) and it would violate the age restrictions here). I'm not sure what she would think. Not being quite as open as my previous wives, I think I should keep my realities separate from our fantasies. Cheers.

Location

Pacific Northwest

Gender

Male

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
2Followers
100Following
72My Favorites
49My Comments

More About Me

Age

68

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Edging

Contact Member

Contact fulballz by clicking here.