• Authors
  • Nevada41

Nevada41

Let me be clear on this. If you are PMing me for the sole purpose of hoping that I will get you off, I'm not interested.

I’m a 43 year old non-monogamous polyamorous bisexual woman not particularly looking for anything, but interested in chatting with women (and some polite, respectful men) of similar dispositions. But I tend to stay close to the cuff—it takes some work to crack my personal shell.

Of course I enjoy talking about sex and sexuality, but certainly don’t limit yourself to that.

I'm attracted to confidence, intelligence, a sense of humor, the ability to slow burn, and not giving a fuck about what others think about you.

I have a particularly acute underarm fetish. I like to wear plugs.

I tend to be a bottom, and enjoy the psychological and verbal game with a good-fit dominant. But I’m pretty picky in that regard. Quality seduction is becoming a lost art.

Give my stories a read if you are so inclined.

Gents, if I am in the bi and lesbian room, I am there for a reason.

I really dislike long, plodding innuendo-laced conversations where you are slowly trying to figure out whether I will fuck you or not. It's time consuming and kind of creepy.

Sorry, but I'm not interested in helping "curious" women find themselves. It's nothing personal.

If you have a sexual reference in your name, a body part reference, 69, or something similar, I am much more hesitant to talk to you. This means you, kinkyyoungbustyslut69xxx and jackmycock4jizz69.

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
38Followers
2Following
2My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Painting, Traveling

Fetishes

Underarms, Butt Plugs

Contact Author

Contact Nevada41 by clicking here.