Literotica.com
index : members : DebbieDearDebbie : Biography

Add to favorites

DebbieDearDebbie
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
DebbieDearDebbie's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: In a bar waiting for someone to buy me a drink
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Exhibitionist, sex,sucking cock
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Roll playing, Flashing,panties and bras,sexy nightgowns,big cocks
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 3244968
Member Since: June 16, 2016
Last Modified: November 12, 2018
DebbieDearDebbie
Some words from DebbieDearDebbie:

Hi,

My name is Deborah. I prefer just Debbie, Deb, or Dear Debbie. My friends call me Dear Debbie because, much in the way of Dear Abby of old, I'm always giving advice.

An older woman, I'm a baby boomer in the last chapter of my life. As much as I've had some bad times in my life, I've had plenty of good times too. Life has been a roller coaster ride of ups, downs, turns, and twists.

Never married, I'm a mother of five children, four sons and one daughter. I wasn't a very good mother. Four of my children are from different men. How's that for fucked up (lol)? I can't help myself. I love kids. I had my first child at 15-years-old.

Being that I'm a horny, whore who never looked her age even to this day, I've never been a faithful woman, too unfaithful to be married. I'd be the type who'd constantly cheated on my husband. When it came to sex, especially sex for money, no man was off limits. Sorry but two of my favorite things are sex and money (lol).

I had sex with my neighbors, my friends, my relatives, the milkman, the mailman, the UPS man, the FedEx man, the door-to-door salesman, and the pizza delivery man. Whoever happened by our front door was fair game. I'd fall to my knees for fifty-bucks or bend over for one-hundred-dollars.

With me always horny and sexually frustrated, when I wasn't flashing men my ass, tits, and pussy, I was having sex with men. Unable to help myself, I love sucking cock.

I'm to blame for the end of many my relationships. Just as most men only wanted to fuck a whore and not marry a whore, men wanted no part of a woman with five children. They all left me to fend for myself. Left with no money and little choice, I had to do whatever I could to make a living and to support my children.

Being that I'm a whore, have always been a whore, and will always be a whore, I had no problem working as a nude model, an escort, a stripper, and/or a prostitute. Trust me, I know my way around a pole (lol).

I've met some of the best people, real people, while having sex for money. People are so kind, generous, and unpretentious when they're naked and having sex (lol).

Clean and sober now, I abused drugs and alcohol, so much so that I was sexually intimate with all four of my sons. My daughter, an accident of birth, was the result from having sex with one of my sons. I don't know which one of my sons was responsible for impregnating me with her but one of my sons is her father.

Being that I'm an old whore and have been with so very many men, probably thousands of men and hundreds of women, what I offer is sexual advice. If you have a question relating to sex, ask me. I don't know a lot about a lot of things but I know a lot about sex.

I still have sex. I love having sex. I'll probably have sex until the day I die.

My specialty is oral sex. I can even make a man who hasn't had an erection in years, even a man with erectile dysfunction, cum a bucket load in my mouth. If God gave me anything, he gave me the gift for sucking cock. If I am anything, I am a talented cocksucker (lol).

I used to be so beautiful, but alcohol, smoking, and drugs ruined my good looks. Still, I don't look bad for an old broad, especially in the deplorable way I abused my body and especially when compared to other women who are obese. Actually, I think I still look pretty good.

I'm 5'10" tall and weigh a slim and shapely 135 pounds. My breasts are a size 36 D cup. I dyed my naturally blonde hair shoe polish black to get out of town before my pimp and bookie came looking for me. Suffice to say that I owed them money (lol).

So, write me? Let's have some sexy fun. How may I help you? You have sexual questions? I have sexual answers? There's nothing that you can write that will shock me. If I haven't done it, I've written about doing it (lol).

Now that I told you my story, what's your story? Everyone has a unique story to tell. What's your sexual fantasy? No two people have quite the same sexual fantasy. May I write your story and/or sexual fantasy for a small, affordable fee?

Think of me not so much as Dear Abby but more as Xaviera Hollander form Penthouse Forum fame. Write me. Use me. I can help. Allow me to write your story. I have dozens of sexy photos in all manner of undress. I share sexy photos of me in my nightgown, panties and bra, topless, and/or naked with anyone who allows me to write their story.

All that I ask is that you vote for my stories.

Debbie

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board