Literotica.com
index : members : SusansStories : Biography

Add to favorites

SusansStories
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
SusansStories's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Northern California
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 324805
Member Since: March 11, 2004
Last Modified: November 21, 2012
SusansStories
Some words from SusansStories:

Hi everyone.

After two submissions, I've had really great comments. A special <KISS> to those of you that email me.

Terri has inspired me to write my fantasies here. She’s in my every thought on how I can seduce her without damaging our friendship. And even though I’m very flirtatious, love to show myself off and have an incredible sex drive; I’m quite shy when it comes to approaching her. I’ve only messed around with one other girl before. And we really didn’t do very much and it didn’t last for very long. One day I’ll write about that story – promise. In the meanwhile, it’s all about my gorgeous friend Terri!

Thanks to all the other ladies out there. It's refreshing to find a website that has women that are as erotic as I am. I especially get excited know that others are out there masturbating to my stories, like I masturbate to their stories :)

<KISS>

Susan

P.S. I'm the one on the right in the white and that's my friend Terri. I'm hoping one day to be more than just "friends!" LOL.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board