• Authors
  • PureEvil88

PureEvil88

I would like to thank all of my readers for their support. Any feedback you are willing to give is greatly appreciated.

The Deal Ch. 03 has been released I hope you enjoy. I will start working on chapter 4 this monday.

I would again like to apologize for the delay, but as I mentioned a family member passed away recently after having some increased health problems. Naturally it was hard to get the motivation necessary to write anything. We just had a celebration of life for him and finally saying goodbye has helped in my grief. I've started writing a little and while I'm not going to provide a time for when it should be done it is being worked on again.

I decided to take the advice of scorge30 and start a Patreon please feel free to check it out.
https://www.patreon.com/PureEvil

Something I should probably mention is when I'm watching anime, movies or whatever I tend to get attached to some characters and hate it when characters I want together are with other people. A perfect example is if Naruto ended up with Sakura instead of Hinata I would've been furious. Anyway because of those feelings there will never be other guys having sex with the heroines detailed in the stories I make. There might be references to them with other people, but never in detail. So if you are hoping to read about the protagonist sharing the heroine(s) with other men you will be disappointed. Don't want to use the word sharing because it makes them sound like his possessions or something, but I'm unsure of how else to phrase it. I know it's hypocritical because the protagonist of The Deal is literally developing a harem right now, but it's just how I will be doing things. Also no male butt play. That is a huge turn off for me.

I hope you will continue to show me your support. Thanks everyone.

Location

In the ashes

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
379Followers
75Following
52My Favorites
22My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

35

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Gaming, Anime, Manga, Reading, Writing

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Incest, Roleplay, Light Bondage, Non-Human

Contact Author

Contact PureEvil88 by clicking here.