Literotica.com
index : members : mommysboy1 : Biography

Add to favorites

mommysboy1
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
mommysboy1's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Mature women, incest,cuckold
Pets: None
User Number: 3255082
Member Since: June 23, 2016
Last Modified: April 25, 2017
Some words from mommysboy1:

My fascination with older women began when I was a young teen. My friend's mother must have been in her mid 40's and she was incredible. Not only was she beautiful and sexy, she would wear the most revealing clothes including low cut tops, short short, mini skirts and my favorite, her micro bikinis. Needless to say, she was the fantasy woman of every kid in the neighborhood. I used to lie in bed at night and wonder what it would be like to be her son. I still think about her.

I encountered my second mature fantasy lady when I was in college and interning in an office. This woman was a client of the lawyer that I worked for and she would intentionally come in the office when she knew I was the only one there. She was in her late 40's and old enough to be my mother but she would come in the office wearing a black leather mini skirt, sit in the chair across from me, and let her high heels dangle off her foot while I watched in amazement. I was naive then and never hit on her but I'm sure she loved teasing me and knew that I dreamed about her.

Those two ladies always made me wonder what it would be like to have a hot mom who would tease her young son relentlessly. A mom that would love her son not only emotionally but sexually as well. A mom that would seduce her son and beg for him to fill her womb with his young virile incestuous seed.

I hope you enjoy my stories. I welcome comments both good and bad. We may enjoy the same fantasies, if not that's okay too.

Enjoy!!!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board