• Authors
  • Coming4you

Coming4you

I'm probably part of a minority, but I for one rarely don't recognize myself in most of the porn or sex stories out there.

- A virgin who experiences her first orgasm and claims it's the best she's ever had. Really?

- A young male jerking off while watching his naked Mom through the peep hole and when caught telling her ''Mom I can't help it, I just want to fuck you so bad''! So of course, the Mom jumps on his sons cock with no hesitation?

- Or better yet, people having sex 23 times with just about anything that moves. And all within 5 minutes?

I'm sure there is a public for that sort of thing because the web is full of them. But I am not that public.

I like to be aroused. Slowly but at a pace. I love when the sexual tension seizes my body, makes me shudder in the hopes that what is to come will liberate the extreme pressure in my pussy.

So I decided to write my own series; Lily's Awakening.

It's my first and I really hope it turns you on as much when you read it as it did when I am writing it. I would like to point out that the first encounter, the one with Lily's grandpa, is actually inspired by personal real events, the rest are figments of my imagination.

By the way: I love cocks. Big cocks.

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
76Followers
6Following
5My Favorites
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Coming4you by clicking here.