Literotica.com
index : members : bqnk : Biography

Add to favorites

bqnk
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
bqnk's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Writing Hot Erotica, Transformation,Walks,Travel
Status: No Answer
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 3277398
Member Since: July 9, 2016
Last Modified: September 23, 2023
bqnk
Some words from bqnk:

Please check out my new book The Gift: A His & Her Gender Transformation & Feminization Adventure (M2F, F2M, Feminization, Highly Detailed) - out now on Amazon, Gumroad and Smashwords!

Author of the books:

I Am Jakes Mom (Series)

Pleasant Moo Farms

Pleasant Moo Two

Becoming Nannan

There's No Going Back

Evil Rides Tonight

Sleighless

On AMAZON and Smashwords!

B.L. Quick takes erotic fiction beyond the usual, weaving tales that will amaze and confound, all while delivering on the hot stuff. Do you like psychological twists? Sexy transformations? Interesting characters? Riveting action? Then you've come to the right place.

What readers are saying about B.L. Quick:

"That got my heart pumping."

"I can't wait for the next book from you!"

"This was freaking hot!"

"I really appreciate how the community has such a good writer as yourself contributing with such well-written stories. I am very engrossed in this story and I love it."

"Please more!"

Erotic stories don't have to be one trick ponies. BL Quick, author and illustrator, brings you fantastic tales of transformation and sex. Balancing story and sexiness is a challenge Quick loves to take on, and she sacrifices neither in spinning a good tale.

In addition to writing, Quick's extensive transformation work (from artwork to stories) is featured on DeviantArt and Tumblr. When Quick is not creating, she spends time wilderness hiking with her dogs and thinking up the next book idea.

Check out the books on Amazon!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board