Literotica.com
index : members : LadyRoze11720 : Biography

Add to favorites

LadyRoze11720
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
LadyRoze11720's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: 33 to 40
Weight: Large
Height: Average
Location: Midwest US
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 3299858
Member Since: July 25, 2016
Last Modified: March 14, 2022
LadyRoze11720
Some words from LadyRoze11720:

My name is Roze. I am a proud BBW, and I am recently single. I am here to write and share erotic stories with the world. Some of the stories you read are based on my real life events. Some are fiction. The fun is in guessing which ones are which. :)

The only "rule" I have is that you respect my answer of "no" if it's given to you, when I am asked for anything beyond flirting. From time to time, I do go beyond flirting on Lit, if I should choose to do so with someone. But unless I'm clearly into it? Just leave me alone :)

******* Also, I don't usually answer a PM from someone I don't know, or don't want to talk to. Messaging me a bunch of times isn't going to change that. Take the hint and either try to start a conversation with me in the main chat, or just move on. *******

I hope you enjoy my stories. Please leave any feedback you wish in the comments. All feedback is welcome! Have fun, be nice (or naughty *wink*) and Blessed Be.

Follow me on Twitter! @LadyRoze11720

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fucking me does not require an asterisk.

Loving me is not a fetish.

Finding me beautiful is not a novelty.

I am NOT... A novelty."

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board