Literotica.com
index : members : erikafoxx : Biography

Add to favorites

erikafoxx
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
erikafoxx's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: masturbation, older men, group sex
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 3311008
Member Since: August 2, 2016
Last Modified: March 12, 2018
Some words from erikafoxx:

My favorite stories are always the ones that have characters that I can relate to, and they're in some situation that makes them believable people that somehow tests their love, or causes them to fall in love. And then hopefully along the way they end up having passionate, hot sex! And those are the kinds of books I like to write, too!

I remember the first time I realized that my mind was such a powerful source of arousal. I was sitting in the grass studying during my first year of college with a girl that was taking the same class. She kept pointing out the hot, shirtless guys walking by, muttering things that I thought "good" girls would never say! And then she said something that has stuck with me to this day..."He's my fantasy for tonight, Erika." I must have looked like she was speaking in a foreign language and she asked, "Don't you ever fantasize about hot guys like that?" I felt my cheeks flush and I shook my head 'no' because I really never HAD fantasized like that...yet!

After that day, I began to think about guys and sex in ways I never had done before. Since then, I'm not ashamed to admit that I've had a lot of those "fantasy" nights with some of the hottest guys I've ever seen. But nothing ever could ever take the place of feeling the touch of a lover?s skin against mine.

Fortunately for me, my high school sweetheart came back into my life about this time. I not only got to fantasize about him before we eventually got married, but now I get to fantasize WITH him, too! We are madly in love, and he is so supportive of my writing. And over time, I found my muse for writing erotica. And she's a very naughty, slutty girl!

In our free time we love spending time together outdoors (and indoors, too ;) ), and enjoy spoiling our three Yorkies.

Be sure to check my website at http://ErikaFoxxBooks.com! You can sign up to get a free book, hear about my new projects, read book reviews and some of my short-short stories on my blog, and send me your comments or questions about my writing!

You can find all my titles on Amazon.com here: http://amazon.com/author/erikafoxx

Be sure to follow me on your favorite social media sites, too!

Twitter: @ErikaFoxxBooks

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/erikafoxxbooks

On my website: http://ErikaFoxxBooks.com

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board