Literotica.com
index : members : DamienDeath20 : Biography

Add to favorites

DamienDeath20
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
DamienDeath20's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 27 to 32
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Waaay Over There
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: dickgirls,chicks with dicks,chicks with balls,bondage,futa on male,fembois,domination,dirty talk
Pets: None
User Number: 3311342
Member Since: August 2, 2016
Last Modified: September 3, 2023
Some words from DamienDeath20:

Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you!

I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D

All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I like this site so much, you can be sure that it'll all be here too very soon. :)

My number 1 kink is probably dickgirls fucking boy's, there's just something magical about a beautiful chick with a big dick stuffing it into a boy with a cute tush. x)

Along with that, I have a cavalcade of other fetishes that will probably brought to this site soon, so I hope you guys enjoy! :)

ALL OF MY STORIES ARE POSTED TO HENTAI FOUNDRY FIRST. Due to Literotica's upload system chapter's take usually around a week to actually be posted onto the site. But hentai foundry posts them immediately, so all of my work appears there first. The prologue chapter of the Lost Boy is also on there as well.

WHERE TO FIND ME:

HENTAI-FOUNDRY: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/DamienDeath20/profile - All of my stories go up here first because of the quicker submission. Also some of them have art companions for The Lost Boy and Something Better!

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/RrchTCs - I finally started a Discord, so come on by if you wanna chat about lewd stuff :)

I HAVE A PATREON!!!! If you want to support me and what I do check it out :) patreon.com/DamienDeath Currently my first ever CYOA adventure is going on here! Head on over to cast your vote on the paths we take!

If you are interested in commissioning me to write a story for ya, the info for doing so is right here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/DamienDeath20/blogs/9564/Commission-Info

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board