• Authors
  • DamienDeath20

DamienDeath20

Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you!

I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D

All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I like this site so much, you can be sure that it'll all be here too very soon. :)

My number 1 kink is probably dickgirls fucking boy's, there's just something magical about a beautiful chick with a big dick stuffing it into a boy with a cute tush. x)

Along with that, I have a cavalcade of other fetishes that will probably brought to this site soon, so I hope you guys enjoy! :)

ALL OF MY STORIES ARE POSTED TO HENTAI FOUNDRY FIRST. Due to Literotica's upload system chapter's take usually around a week to actually be posted onto the site. But hentai foundry posts them immediately, so all of my work appears there first. The prologue chapter of the Lost Boy is also on there as well.

WHERE TO FIND ME:

HENTAI-FOUNDRY: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/DamienDeath20/profile - All of my stories go up here first because of the quicker submission. Also some of them have art companions for The Lost Boy and Something Better!

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/RrchTCs - I finally started a Discord, so come on by if you wanna chat about lewd stuff :)

I HAVE A PATREON!!!! If you want to support me and what I do check it out :) patreon.com/DamienDeath Currently my first ever CYOA adventure is going on here! Head on over to cast your vote on the paths we take!

If you are interested in commissioning me to write a story for ya, the info for doing so is right here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/user/DamienDeath20/blogs/9564/Commission-Info

Location

Waaay Over There

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
1860Followers
7Following
4My Favorites
55My Comments
7Series Published

More About Me

Age

28

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Writing

Fetishes

Dickgirls, Chicks With Dicks, Chicks With Balls, Bondage, Futa On Male, Fembois, Domination, Dirty Talk

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact DamienDeath20 by clicking here.