• Authors
  • ParadoxOfSanity

ParadoxOfSanity

In the event I forget to update this, here's the date: 8/22/16.

Um, I'm 18 years old, and I've been writing a long time. I tried writing erotic fan fictions at the tender age of 12, and when my parents violated the privacy of my laptop, kind of killed my desire to write. I took a 6 year break, give or take a few non-ero short stories and essays, from writing, and at the urge of my very erotic girlfriend, have finally decided to pick the digital pen back up.

I have a lot of kinks due to one reason or another, so there's really not much I'm not interested in or won't write about. To be clear, I am not bi, so I'm not interested in guys, but have written yaoi before at the request of some female friends, so I may at one point upload one of those eventually for any inquisitive minds out there. I'm extremely interested in hearing feedback from you guys, because I'd get bored doing this without ya'll, so that also means I'm down to try and write anything you guys suggest. Also if anyone ever wants to pick my brain or talk feel free to email me, because I enjoy company, and talking about myself is something I've gotten used to with the interesting past I have.

If anyone would ever like my works enough to want to help support me, feel free to donate a dollar or two here: https://www.patreon.com/ParadoxOfSanity

Thanks guys!!

Location

Texas or Utah

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
2My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

It's Faster Just To Ask If It Is/isn't...

Contact Author

Contact ParadoxOfSanity by clicking here.