• Authors
  • jenniferBailey

jenniferBailey

Divorced single lady, operations manager for a logistics call centre, looking for fun role play, I’m not into long getting to know each other so if you want that try elsewhere. I have a sexy, dirty mind and like Men and Women who encourage me to be naughty and daring. I'm quite senior and have a number of staff under me but secretly I love to be put down, talked down to and feel under the thumb. Love being made to feel secretly slutty and have someone to look up to. I am naturally easily led and love to escape my responsibilities through submission and obedience, and loosing control. Having control taken away arouses me even more! Have a very open mind and if the right person leads me, i will follow, even if i seem reluctant at first. I’ve recently read some stories about chastity and have tried ruining my orgasms and also being in uncomfortable positions and definately like to be heavily edged and ruined and non-penetrative arousal.. Really, I just want a bit of unusual fun and to be put in my place.

Location

Uk

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
23Followers
7My Favorites

More About Me

Age

49

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact jenniferBailey by clicking here.