• Authors
  • Shy_Bottom69

Shy_Bottom69

March 3rd 2018 final update: Daughter Denise here.
As some of you know, I promised to release Papa's final story/chapters if Papa didn't make it.

He didn't, so I am. His things were held up in customs briefly (2 months). I just posted his last chapter of Fake ID. Thank you all for keeping his spirits up. He loved writing for you. Fourteen months and three stories doesn't seem like a lot. Those stories kept him going, they took his mind off the pains.

To us those stories meant everything, they gave Papa release.

D and the kids.

***Special note 11/22/2017 - I am taking a medical hiatus. The treatments I'm going through are just draining, to the point where I cannot hold a thought. I hope to get back to story telling soon. My mind is going 50 directions all at the same time. I just don't have the energy to talk let alone type. I am sorry if this disappoints those of you who are following me. This is one of those times I have to put myself first.****

Tiny frame, big imagination.

Mom's family was Turkish-Armenian. She was devoutly Catholic. She could handle me being gay. She couldn't handle me sharing my life and bed with a Muslim. Ghosts of the family's past, I guess. I believe forgiveness begins with someone releasing the pain from the past to build a future.

Dad's family was mostly Danish with a splash of Seminole, Cherokee, and whatever (American hodgepodge.) He was a Pentecostal homophobe. He preferred telling his friends I died as a result of being shot in Central America, rather than telling them I was gay. Let alone head over heals for a Saudi Arabian hunk.

My friends call me Izzy, My beloved Aza (Oz) was very possessive/protective of me. He called me HIS "Itsy" or "Itsy-bitsy." It was so damned cute listening to him try to pronounce those names (and p's). If only he lived a little longer, I'd be a widower not just a "surviving partner."

To quote TVs Maxwell Smart, "Missed it by THAT much."

I once had a judge tell me, from the bench, the beautiful man threw away his life of comfort, his title, crossed a ocean (and half a world) to care for his wounded lover, and stand by my side for 30 years deserves a better title than PARTNER. After 9/11 he became a naturalized citizen, making my country, OUR country. He (we) deserved more.

I envy all the options and opportunities the young have today. Sorry if that makes me sound "OLD," guess I am.

- Izmirlian

http://izzygone.blogspot.com

Location

South East US

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
57Followers
34Following
17My Favorites
14My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

55

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Gay

Hobbies

Never Had Time For One, Writing

Pets

Bird(s), Other

Fetishes

Writing

Find Me Online