• Authors
  • Kalavo

Kalavo

All stories here are set in the 5th universe to the left and though it resembles our own in many ways, there are some very stark differences from our universe. That means that the legal system is different, there are no STD’s, etc. All characters are fictional and anyone having sex, though they don't actually exist can be understood to be over 18 years of age.
You may notice some large time gaps between the release of some sequels, that is because I either I had multiple stories going on at once or that I was suffering through some medical issues. I'm sorry if I have made you wait for a particular sequel.
I have turned off the ability to send comments because 90% of them were idiotic. I particularly like the ones from people who have never contributed any stories who tell me how to write them.
Lastly, despite wanting to keep my stories short, the reality, as many have noted, is generally the opposite. I don't really like to break stories up, mostly because I hate reading stories here that have 20+ chapters all in separate downloads. I prefer, like with a book, a story to be in one piece and places. Also, I like character development! I'll never right a story like we met, we fucked, we left...pretty damn boring. Unfortunately there are many on this site who have the attention span of a gnat, so to those of you who want instant gratification look elsewhere.
That's about all. To those of you who have read and like my submissions, I thank you profusely. For you negative types who are quick with a criticism because a story doesn't go as you want it to, well all I can say is bummer. And, lastly to those who send nasty and pernicious comments and emails...FUCK YOU!

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
826Followers
524Following
1004My Favorites
43My Comments
15Series Published

More About Me