Literotica.com
index : members : blackwolf88 : Biography

Add to favorites

blackwolf88
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
blackwolf88's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Dog(s), Bird(s)
User Number: 3351964
Member Since: August 31, 2016
Last Modified: March 16, 2021
Some words from blackwolf88:

Late to the show but ready to go.

Hey Everyone I know its been a while. But as most people know life is a rather demanding mistress. Busy schedule doesn't give me a lot of free time and then recently I had to divide that in order to put some time in on "God Of War." Anyway, another story on the way hopefully it will be up in a few days. 7/3/2018

Hey everyone its been a while, just wanting to give you guys a heads up, something new is on the way, be on the look out the next few days. 10/29/18

Hello everyone I know it has been quite some time since I last wrote on here. A little over two years to be exact and the reason why that happened was that I made a career change. I was working full time from 5am to 1pm and then going to school from 6pm to 10pm three day out of the week and going in on Sundays from 8am to 5pm and I had to take public transport to get to school so sometimes I wouldn’t get home until midnight and be up by 4am. It was rough and there were days where I feel asleep on the train on my way home.

So writing unfortunately took a back seat and then I graduated school and started my new job at the end of 2019 things were looking up, but then the world was hit by the pandemic. I was one of those people who lost their jobs during the shutdowns. To say life had hit me with a hard blow was bit of an understatement. I had suffered some personal loses before the pandemic and with my job loss well…it was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

I fell into a depression a pretty bad one and I was having a hard time finding my way back to myself, back to the happy person I once was. But the more I tried the more I seemed to sink and find myself listen to those whispers, those that many hear that are nothing but poisonous words, but sound so sweet when one is in this lonely place. However, I have always been the responsible older siblings and I had no time for this careless whispers I had siblings to help protect. They gave me purpose even when I felt empty.

I kept looking for me, but I couldn’t find them. Then one day Random Chance brought me back to Literotica and I saw something rather unexpected. I found that people were still reading my stories now only reading them but adding them to their lists of favorites. People really liked my stories. This was stunning to me because I had only started publish on a dare, but the fact that people really liked what I wrote made me want to write again.

It turns out I still have plenty of stories to tell and though I still struggles some day’s I find putting words to a page has really helped me find perspective. So for those of you who have been following me and have been hoping for something new. Wait no longer something new is on its way. I won’t make any promises on timelines, but I will at least try to submit one project a month from now on if I get something done faster I will post it on here.

Second, I will continue the Wicked fairy tales. I have decided to make them into chapter formats instead of a single story I decided to do this because many of you know I don’t write simple stroke story, this takes time, and then it takes more time to review and edit before publishing. Instead of having to wait for the whole meal, you will now get bite-sized pieces this will allow me the time to write and Edit before submitting between chapters. So please be on the lookout for my new works coming out soon.

Sincerely

Blackwolf88

03/04/2021

https://subscribestar.adult/wicked-fairy-tales

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board