Literotica.com
index : members : Sextus_Propertius : Biography

Add to favorites

Sextus_Propertius
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Sextus_Propertius's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 51 to 60
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Arizona
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: jeeping, horseback riding,scuba diving,Glamping in a RV,Shooting trap
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Other
User Number: 3360226
Member Since: September 7, 2016
Last Modified: February 3, 2023
Some words from Sextus_Propertius:

It is hard to make a favorable first impression by just the written word, so here it goes.

I am a machinist by trade, so English wasn't a strong suit in school. Math, Cad/Cam, and classes in Mechanical, engineering. I barley made it through English as a first language.(lol) I live far enough way from the city to be called the country life and just close enough that the commute doesn't eat the whole pay check. I live with chickens, horses, sheep, and pigs, throw in few neighborhood Shetland ponies, A neighbors Llama, and alpaca, a noisy jackass and a few peacock s and you can mentally picture my home. They are better neighbors than what I see in the city. For those of you who need a visual description, picture a guy standing around 5'11" inches. About 210 lbs, early 50's with dark brown hair with a spackling of salt thrown in. Put a goa-tee on to hide the weak chin, with brown eyes.

When I am not pecking away at the key board, I am out exploring the Arizona back country either in my Jeep, or on horse back.

I grew up in the world of Role-Playing-Games, or RPG's, so I own a very over active imagination. I loved mythological, fantasy side of RPG games, more than the early space and War type. Battle Tech, Star Patrol. And for you real old time RPG plays, Yes I still own my very first white box set of D&D.

So with time to kill and an over active imagination, I set my stories into the digital world. I am currently writing a fantasy novel. And in the spare time I found that I love to write Erotica.

Working on centaur 15 .

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board