Sextus_Propertius

It is hard to make a favorable first impression by just the written word, so here it goes.
I am a machinist by trade, so English wasn't a strong suit in school. Math, Cad/Cam, and classes in Mechanical, engineering. I barley made it through English as a first language.(lol) I live far enough way from the city to be called the country life and just close enough that the commute doesn't eat the whole pay check. I live with chickens, horses, sheep, and pigs, throw in few neighborhood Shetland ponies, A neighbors Llama, and alpaca, a noisy jackass and a few peacock s and you can mentally picture my home. They are better neighbors than what I see in the city. For those of you who need a visual description, picture a guy standing around 5'11" inches. About 210 lbs, early 50's with dark brown hair with a spackling of salt thrown in. Put a goa-tee on to hide the weak chin, with brown eyes.
When I am not pecking away at the key board, I am out exploring the Arizona back country either in my Jeep, or on horse back.
I grew up in the world of Role-Playing-Games, or RPG's, so I own a very over active imagination. I loved mythological, fantasy side of RPG games, more than the early space and War type. Battle Tech, Star Patrol. And for you real old time RPG plays, Yes I still own my very first white box set of D&D.
So with time to kill and an over active imagination, I set my stories into the digital world. I am currently writing a fantasy novel. And in the spare time I found that I love to write Erotica.

Working on centaur 15 .

Location

Arizona

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
272Followers
67Following
13My Favorites
34My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Age

60

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Jeeping, Horseback Riding, Scuba Diving, Glamping In A Rv, Shooting Trap

Pets

Cat(s), Other

Contact Author

Contact Sextus_Propertius by clicking here.