DemiAngora

I have the talent to see what others don’t see. And I’m not talking about dead people here. I’m talking about the little things that often get ignored. Here is an example. Going to the opera. People there only see the performance on the stage, what others wear and that's about it. What I see is very different. I see the violinist’s infatuation with the opera singer and I'm suddenly very curious. My curiosity often pushes me to extremes where I want to find out whether the opera singer has an affair with the violist, whether she wore any panties under her tight skirt, and whether the violinist knew about it. Those kind of things.

English is my fifth language, so I don’t write as great as some of you here, but when it comes to research, I’m perhaps one of the best on this site. I rarely do my research online. I like to stick my hand in the cobra’s den, I like the feeling of his razor-sharp fangs that sink into my flesh. I like the feeling of his poison circulating in my blood, setting my nerves on fire, ripping them apart, one by one, and then the bliss on my face when I self-inject myself the anti-venom of my brand new story.

Most of my stories are real adventures with exceptional alpha males. From the Alpha 6 navy seal to the F-18 Super Hornet aviator. Alpha males are my specialty and I’ve learned how to tame those cobras. I became used to their attacks. Immune to their poison. They are so addictive to look at while in the wild, but I like to tame them in the end and make them dance to the sound of my music. With the time, I have realized no matter how dominant they are, they all end up loving the seductive song of my flute.

So yes I'm a Domme.

About me, I’m an attractive woman in my prime, who knows exactly what she wants in life and always gets it. For me there are no boundaries, so don’t be afraid to ask.

Location

Venice, Italy

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
3Following
2My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Average

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Contact Member

Contact DemiAngora by clicking here.