pinklioness

My writings will likely each appeal to a different subset of people, as my topics tend to vary and my mind works in strange (and fun) ways. If you don't like one, you may like the next. Then again, you may not. At the time I'm updating this, I've only got one story here on Literotica, but hope to have more finished on a fairly regular basis.

Most, if not all, of my stories will be based in fantasy not reality so will push the boundaries of realism or break them completely. You'll likely only see short, one part stories here. I don't seem to ever get around to finishing the longer chapter stories I start.

I believe firmly that other people's kinks should be respected, even if you don't share or agree with them. Just because you don't like something, doesn't mean someone else doesn't. I take suggestions from friends or will get inspiration from strange places and sometimes write stories that aren't my own kinks but that someone else enjoys reading about.

Feel free to provide constructive criticism of my writing, and your thoughts or ideas if you'd like to see something particular, I read all the comments (even the unkind ones). But please keep it civil. I'd rather not have to delete any comments, as I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion, but reserve the right to change my mind for rude or attacking comments.

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
3Following
4My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

BDSM, Consentual non-Consent, M/s Or D/s Dynamic, Bondage, Fantasy, Scifi, And Whatever My Strange Little Mind Comes Up With

Contact Author

Contact pinklioness by clicking here.