• Authors
  • CaffeineFetish

CaffeineFetish

ANNOUNCEMENT: I've just published the first book of the Chase Kramner series on Amazon Kindle. The Sorority is available under the title "The Last Snowman" under the author Joshua Wise. Get yourself a digital copy and leave an honest review.

The Last Snowman https://a.co/d/3PSmMve
 
A happily married man who enjoys a good cup of coffee and a bad book.
Author of readers choice awards for best novella/novel of 2019.
The Criminal Affairs series also features continuation novellas in this order.
The Sorority (3rd place, May 2019)
The Irishman at the End of the Bar (Nominated)
A Shoulder to Cry On (1st Place, December 2019. Best of the Year)
A Perfect Match (2nd place, Best of the year, 2020)
The Second Booth at Horseshoe Diner
If You'll Believe in Me (Nominated September 2020)
Without a Whisper (2nd place, June 2021, 2nd place for year)
Five Stories (Winner, 2nd Place, January 2023)

Usually publish at least once a month, longer-form series every three to four.

Release Schedule. (date of submittal not the same as the date of publication)

Order of the Shattered Cross: Pt 9: sent for review 23 April 2024

Chase Kramner: about 2/3 of first draft

ALERT: Someone is trying to sell the Criminal Affairs series on Amazon. Same title, word for word. Unless I tell you I've published them, it's not me. Alex Rodney is a fraud. Go ahead and leave a nice review though. Update: Amazon booted his ass.

Add Vanessa Mayonesa to the list of thieves. Thanks KH for finding that. If you see any of the stories on Amazon let me know please

Some are now appearing on Dreame. I've found two and reported them. If you use both sites please keep a lookout.

Working on a Superhero themed story.

If anyone wants to give me a tip to buy a cup of coffee, this is my Venmo:
@caffeine-Fiction

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
TodayUpdated
1388Followers
4My Comments
8Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Author

Contact CaffeineFetish by clicking here.