• Authors
  • SenuousandSeductivelySexy

SenuousandSeductivelySexy

I like writing sexy stories. My name should have been Sensuous and Seductively Sexy but it wouldn't fit so I left out an S (lol).

As you can see from me sipping my drink through a straw, one of my favorite things to do, I love to suck (lol). What is your favorite thing to do? Do you love to lick? Maybe you love to fuck. Me too.

If you're as horny as I'm as lonely and sexually frustrated, what sexual suggestions would you have to make me feel better and sexually satisfied?

If you were my father and I was your daughter, would you still want to have forbidden sex with me? What if you were my brother? Father-in-law? Brother-in-law? Teacher? Priest (lol)? Imagine all that we could sexually do and all the sexy fun we could have.

"Daddy? I'm so cold. Would you mind sleeping with me tonight to keep me warm by cuddling me and spooning me? Oh, Daddy, I can't believe you're feeling my tits and fingering my nipples. Oh, Daddy, you have an erection. May I see it? May I touch it? May I stroke it? May I suck it before fucking it? Please Daddy? I want you to cum for me, Daddy. I want you to cum in my mouth after you cum in my pussy."

Do you have a story suggestion? What would you like me to write next? I hope it's something sexy. I hope it's something dirty.

What are your likes? What are your dislikes? My likes and dislikes? Thanks for asking.

I like beer, good beer, I'd rather have one bottle of good beer than a whole keg of average beer. I like French wine. I love dogs, all dogs, but am allergic to cats. I'm afraid of birds, snakes, fish, and bugs.

I love cars, fast cars. Mustangs are my favorite. I like good food but in moderation.

I love football, especially my home town team. It's such a fast and complex game. I watch football every Sunday, Monday night, and Thursday nights. I can't wait for Superbowl Sunday.

I love movies. Good movies, not so much chick flicks. Give me a good action movie any day. I'm a movie and TV trivia buff.

My favorite movies are Bohemian Rhapsody, Godfather 1 & 2, The Professional, The Equalizer, Unbreakable, Schindler's List, The Shining, Pulp Fiction, Goodfellas, Saving Private Ryan, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Braveheart, Apocalypse Now, Jaws, Rocky, Terminator, Full Metal Jacket, A Clockwork Orange, The Green Mile, The Departed, and No Country for Old Men.

My favorite TV series are Deadwood, Blacklist, Ray Donovan, Justified, Breaking Bad, Mad Men, Big Bang, Young Sheldon, Games of Thrones, House of Cards, Better Call Saul, The Wire, Mr. Robot, The Crown, Big Little Lies, Downton Abby, Sopranos, and American Horror Story, just to name a few (lol).

Since I'm competitive, I love games, any games and I'm always ready to play. I love board games and card games. I'm quite good at Blackjack, Texas Hold'em poker, pool, bowling, and darts.

My dislikes are negative men with no sense of humor. Being negative will make you old before your time. Laughing is necessary to make life tolerable. Make me laugh and I'll make you sexually satisfied.

If you enjoy what I write, please vote. If you'd like me to write you a story, contact me.

I have lots of sexy photos to share (lol).

Sophia

Location

Where your wife will never find me.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
191Followers
1Following
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Sexually Teasing, Flashing, Talking Dirty

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Exhibitionism

Contact Author

Contact SenuousandSeductivelySexy by clicking here.