Literotica.com
index : members : Domwolf76 : Biography

Add to favorites

Domwolf76
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Domwolf76's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: art,Guitar,Carpentry,Camping,Neuroscience,Psychology,Exercise,Various sports
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Ms/Ddlg,Women in lingerie,Neko,Etc,taboo,many more
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 3390560
Member Since: September 30, 2016
Last Modified: October 28, 2021
Some words from Domwolf76:

Hello and welcome to my page.

As you hopefully gathered from my username I am an animistic Dominant meaning I growl and hunt my prey and follow my instincts. I have a Wolf side ,however I am also a Daddy Dom and do enjoy pain play but modify it based on my partner.. It's a lot I'm well aware. I take pride in my experience in the world of kink in general as I have well over 10 years of experience in it and have done quite a bit of mentoring and training.

Even though I am involved in the lifestyle my pervy interests are by no means limited to Dom/ Sub scenes I am very open-minded and love to try new things! If you wish to know more about me you are free to message me.

A bit more specific about my body type I am 6'3 give or take an inch 260 lbs Viking built muscular but not ripped,hazel eyes with flecks of gold (or so it looks it the right light) and orange and a ring of blue basicallythey are weird rainbow eyes lol ,medium length brown hair, I have a 50"chest,hands bigger than a gallon of milk (hence all the typos),brown hair and 3 medium size tattoos currently but will be getting more. That's all for now thank you for making the effort to read this it is appreciated.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board