• Authors
  • aoteaviv

aoteaviv


Hello - I'm Vivienne; friends, family and intimates call me Viv. I am a divorced lesbian professional woman in my early- to mid-fifties, looking for discreet opportunities to explore my sexuality and sensuality - preferably in intelligent female company.

It's been quite a while since I was last here, due to the sickness and death of a dearly loved lesbian partner. I've decided to return here as part of a strategy for coping with my "widowhood".

While not a domme, I am apt to be a bit aggressive sexually, but I could also be happy to submit to the right lady who knows what she's doing - as long as I like what she is doing. I'm as keen to explore new experiences as the next girl.

I have developed a liking for anal sex, both ways. Apart from that, perhaps my only other kink is an addiction to cryptic crossword puzzles.

I don't exercise as much as I should, so my body has acquired a bit of padding that it didn't used to have (though I've been told I'm nice to get hold of), and my 34C boobs aren't as firm as they were...oh, and at 50+ I've given up debating whether to be honest or to tint the grey streaks that some time ago started to show up in my auburn hair.

Anything more you want to know about me - feel free to ask.. And if you see me in a chat room, feel free to PM me - but please have more to say than simply "hi" (or some variation thereof). I can't promise to reply immediately but I'll do my best. I'm not into RP, so don't come expecting me to join in some scenario of yours. I'm here just to be me.

I'm open to chat (and more if the chemistry works!) with women irrespective of age - though I confess I have come to feel more attracted than I used to be to quite young women (here in New Zealand the legal age is 16, rather than 18 as in the US). So if you are much younger than me and feel you would nevertheless like to chat with me, please don't be put off by worry about whether I might regard you as "too young". However, please be reasonably intelligent and bear in mind that I work with words and that, while not a "grammar Nazi", I nonetheless place a high value on good written expression (e.g. no text speak, please!).

Location

Aotearoa/NewZealand

Gender

Female

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
7Followers
19Following
7My Favorites
10My Comments

More About Me

Age

54

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Single

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact aoteaviv by clicking here.