• Authors
  • Captain1021

Captain1021

I was luckily married to a super sexy, 125 lb, blue-eyed, beautiful blonde with a big booty. I was thrilled when she confessed to being a promiscuous nympho and wanting to keep working as a whore! Why not earn extra spending money doing what she loved? She was my hotwife with literally thousands of lovers and johns and a pussy that overflowed just looking at a bulge in a man's pants. She did gangbangs and gangblows for pleasure or profit. Averaging four times a week, she would come home still horny, with cock breath, extra soft and smelly lips, and a warm and stretched out pussy and/or ass, loaded with semen. She would mount me, describing the sex she just had, how much she had enjoyed it, and what she had charged, if any. She could orgasm over two dozen times in one session and climax at the moment of penetration and during anal sex, blowing men, or having her nipples sucked.
I also had a shapely, beautiful, white girlfriend who loved black men. I took her to clubs where she would let brothers fondle her 42DDs and finger her on the dance floor. She loved hip-hop dancing, backing that thang up, and letting brothers fuck her in club parking lots, vehicles, or my bed.
My incredible hotwife and girlfriend were the muses for my stories.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
249Followers
16Following
7My Favorites
6My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Size, Lactation, Interracial

Contact Author

Contact Captain1021 by clicking here.