• Authors
  • HonoursBoy

HonoursBoy

What's in your head is always more interesting than what's in your panties.

My name's Caspian - Most cool and sexy people call me Cas.
I'm a writer & erotic photographer & hypnotist

Nothing is sexier to me than enthusiasm! Bring me your imagination, I'll add it to mine and see if we can make some magic (and, you know, cum a few times!)

But it's people that interest me. If I message you, it's usually because I read your profile and something about your personality attracted me. If you're exciting to talk to, the rest will fall into place. This is why I usually don't message right off the bat with a RP idea. I want to get to know you first, because I love getting to build something together.

As for HYPNOSIS, I've been doing it semi-professionally for 5 years. Honestly, it's become my favourite way to interact with someone sexually - especially if we're living out some kinky/taboo fantasies.

If you want to try hypnosis (for realsies), I am going to suggest we do it over voice. The best way to hypnotise someone is to remove all distractions. If you really want me to put you under, then the BEST way is you resting with your eyes closed and my voice in your ear.

Location

USA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
7Followers
40Following
16My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Technically these are kinks but whatever - incest, Mind Control, Big Boobs, Impregnation, Mom/son, Bro/sis, Dad/daughter, Tentacle, Body Transformation, Ddlg, Doctor/patient

Contact Author

Contact HonoursBoy by clicking here.