• Authors
  • J_Dollar_Bi

J_Dollar_Bi

I love women, I love the taste, the smell, the sensation, their smiles and their pouts and most of all I love how their eyes roll back when they are in the middle of a mind blowing orgasm.

I love to watch my wife fuck, and to taste the cum from her cunt as it comes out of her delicious body.

I love to taste her cum on his cock. That all started as a kid when I told a friend I used to jack off, and he said he did too. We did it together and I was engrossed by the stiffness in his hand. Then one day a boy touched my ass and I got a hard on. I gripped his cock and made him cry; and I loved the power of his cock in my hand.

I sucked my first cock that day and I swallowed every ounce of his cum.

Years upon years later - never having tasted another cock, I watched my wife (on our first night swinging) take a 12 inch cock up her cunt, and my mouth drooled.

His girlfriend was giving me a blow job at the time and I got soft in her sexy mouth. She came up to me and whispered "do you want to suck his cock after he's done with her?" she shoved a finger up my ass and I instantly got hard again. I fucked her sexy mouth, smiling at our secret.

When my wife was full of his cum, his girlfriend and I ate her clean and then we sucked his cock till he came in my mouth.

I heard screams from my wife and I thought she was pissed as hell at me; then I realized she was cumming so hard she squirted all over me, him and her.

I'm here for mind fucking with men, women, or both.

Yours Truly,
Johnny Dollar

UPDATE: I've taken my hobby of publishing stories here on Literotica a bit further and I'm working of erotic novels.

Location

US of A

Gender

Male

Author Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
83Followers
49Following
14My Favorites
22My Comments

More About Me

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Swinger

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Ass play - give and receive, BDSM, Golden showers - give and receive, Age Play

Contact Author

Contact J_Dollar_Bi by clicking here.