sweetybum

NO RANDOM PM'S FROM MEN! THEY WILL BE DELETED UNREAD AND SENDER IGNORED!

*friendly wave*

Mainly interested in women of any age (18+). Simply not interested in piv sex with the exception of well-toned and fit 18-29 BBCs, and even then only in a select settings under the guidance of my gf's and my r/l Mistress. Other interest in men limited to well-toned and fit 18-29 male subs for co-Dommeing by my gf and I in Femdom-CFnm settings. But beware what you wish for, we are deliciously inventive in our ministrations...

Happy to chat-only with anyone levelheaded, congenial, and convivial, but if you message me do not expect me to keep the conversation going. After all, you obviously messaged me for some reason.

Won't chat with empty profiles, but then again, people behind them won't read others' either, so maybe I'm wasting my breath on that. Textspeak is the biggest turnoff of all!

If you're a woman into lesbian femdom rigging and suspension, other bondage, and/or impact play, you're automatically at the very top of the list.

Not a hair below the eyelashes, and that's how I prefer others too.

Capture my mind and body will follow ;)

Heavily lesbian-leaning bi, 95/5, my gf and I live together and we come as part and parcel. We're 'monogamous+', meaning that we include others for fff threesomes and moresomes, but never play apart, let alone behind each others' backs.

We already have our own regular play group, so we're not looking as such, but if we click in chat, never say never... ;)

Alas, no good at rp, even don't like it all that much, but welcome chat and banter all the more, especially of the naughtier kind... ;)

I don't do Skype, Kik, etc, nor am I the least bit interested in seeing men wank on cam. Get a life, will ya! I do NOT reply to random PMs from men!

Since everyone asks, 5'4", 110-120lbs, well-toned with curves in the right places, spikey bobcut in various shades of blue, matching nails and lippie, c-cup.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips excite me ;)

Gender

Female

Member Stats

7 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
15Followers
1Following
4My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Age

27

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Fitness, Baking, Gardening

Fetishes

Plenty

Contact Member

Contact sweetybum by clicking here.